Τρίτη 29 Ιουλίου 2008

What does it mean?

I dreamed that the boy I loved died and I did nothing about it.There was a girl, though, who was looking for him.And I decided to follow her, hoping to see him again. She lead me to a place where, on the right side there was a road coming down and on the left, a stair going up.A man came down the road, old with grey hair, but nothing was what it seemed. Cause when he walked on the stairs he became my boy, the back of his hair flying in the air as he jumbed over the stairs.We followed him in the room he entered.And he was there, not dead, but somewhere else.The girl was still trying to find a way to bring him in our own world again.I was happy to see him, so happy but anxious at the same time.Then I saw his face close to mine.And he kissed me.And I kissed him back."You are fire" he said "but you keep yourself tightened with a...".The girl was still trying to bring him to our world.And I was still tightened..

3 σχόλια:

orfeas είπε...

ωραία ατμόσφαιρα. πολύ φανταστική. Σε κάνει να ταξιδεύεις.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

και μετά και μετα? τι έγινε? Με την απορία θα μας αφήσεις???
Καλά γύρνα πρώτα απο Ποσείδι και μετά θέλουμε το what does it mean? part II. OK?

Μαρία είπε...

Μόλις επέστρεψα από διακοπές και χάρηκα πολύ που βρήκα νέες καταχωρήσεις και σχόλια στο blog. Νικούλα μου νομίζω πως it means, its time to take hard decisions... Πιο πολλά από κοντά.