Κυριακή 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2008

Breaking the law with you

Morning times become my sleep moments
before I sleep I forget everything
thanks to you,
but when I wake up, rushing to go,
my little problems grow again
and I am afraid
cause I am breaking the law with you
the law of every state
even the law of my concerning nature
my romantic thoughts sometimes make me worry so much
that I ignore the fire inside
and the happiness around it eludes me
but breaking the law with you
my baby
I find it and I lose it
again and again
becoming serial or not?
I have not the answers to questions I shouldn't even ask
my mind takes control of my reality
my dreams come and go once again
I wonder
will I break the law with you again?
Will I resist?
Should I?

3 σχόλια:

Μαρία είπε...

Listen to the beats of your heart. She will lead you. But to listen you must be very quiet. Stop thinking, it keeps you away from the center of your heart.

orfeas είπε...

νίκη δεν ξέρω πως το καταφέρνεις αλλά τα γραπτά σου πάντα με μπερδεύουν κάπως

Ανώνυμος είπε...

τώρα το διάβασα!!! πολύ ωρωαίο!! μ΄'άρεσε πολύ!